The Winter Event aims to create a vibrant learning experiential space, in which participants engage at a deeper level, connect with fellow participants who come from diverse backgrounds and reflect on their life choices so far and learn to set their own directions.
Aastha’s offerings provide an intense yet refreshing experience. The setting creates opportunities for enriching and meaningful learning about oneself and human processes.
The Winter Event is a residential programme which brings together participants and facilitators from different walks of life and different regions of the country. Each day consists of 6 hours of work divided into 4 sessions of 90 minutes each and community sessions held during late evening.
The programmes offered during the Winter Event are for individuals and organisations.
- to review their life’s journey, to reflect on meanings given to work, success and happiness.
- to anchor in faith and commit to investing in growth of the self and the other.
- to take charge of one’s action choices and renew oneself
- enhances effectiveness and team working
- enables personal growth and personal effectiveness
- generates energy, openness and collaboration
- fosters a culture of inter-dependency